Monday, March 9, 2015

quotes - for my own rememberance

I got an idea (probably from some other social media mom) about recording funny things your kids say. Writing them down, putting them in a jar and reading them as a family. We have loosely been doing this for a month now. Not sure how long it will continue but I wanted to remember some of the funnier, more profound or just mannerisms that my kids have come up with in the last month or so.

Jonah: you know when a dr. listens to your heart there is a sound. That is the sound of God living in your heart

Ayumi: I have a superpower. Technology eyes. It means that I can see someone in another room.

Kimi: Jonah, can you find a nailclipper?
Jonah: No, but I can get you a shovel

Ayumi: Daddy sometimes I don't recognize you. For real.

Ayumi: Can you turn the music on so we can do Rock and Roar?

Kimi talking to Ayumi: I do believe that you believe in God
Jonah: But sometimes God doesn't believe in you

Daddy: Who is prettier, mommy or daddy?
Kids: Mommy!
Daddy: Who is better looking?
Jonah: ME!

Jonah: Going down that hill scared my stomach!

1 comment: