Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Alexander Hiroto

"My darling child
My darling baby
My darling child
You gave life to me
My darling child
My darling baby
My darling child
You came and saved me
My darling child
My darling baby
My darling child
God gave you to me"
- sinnead O'Connor
The first part of this was what was running through my head during labor. That along with a really annoying German song that Jonah has learned at Daycare. Either way. He is here and I have to say that I'm so very relieved to have the labor portion of this story behind me. Alex is sweet, loved and missed incredibly by his daddy
 
For those of you like stats he was born at 2030 on April 22 2015 weighing in at 34620 grams or 8 lbs 2 ounces. He is 54 cm long. Came into the world with his hand up by his face just like in this picture.
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful! Just like your other two babies! Wish I was there to hold me! Missing you all a lot! Love, Tanta Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction...wishing I was there to hold Alex...he could not hold me:)

    ReplyDelete